Non-Filers / Unfiled Unemployment Tax Returns

Written by Computax on . Posted in Tax articles

So you’ve been in business for a while, and you haven’t filed and/or paid your Illinois Department of Employment Security taxes, better known as unemployment. What do you do?

Contact us today.

You do have options, when you have unfiled payroll taxes or owe back payroll tax deposits. Continuing to ignore the problem will not solve it. Stop the harassing letters and telephone calls. Stop the liens and levies. Stop the unscheduled visits from Revenue Officers.

If you plan on staying in business, you had better find a competent accountant to complete them. Call our offices today. The Standard Accounting Packages section of this website may have what you need. We can file old quarters of payroll taxes, contact us for prices. As highly recommended tax accountants practicing in the Rockford Area, we have the experience to help you and your company. Call or e-mail one of our specialists today.

Tags: , , , , ,

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

Twitter Trouwauto huren Twitter Artikelen lezen en schrijven Orange Online Marketing
Higherlevel Twitter Get Noticed Orange Solutions Twitter Maximum Exposure Orange Solutions Maximum Exposure